Friday 27 May 2011

So, Goodbye

Admit it how you’re confused as well
Because nothing will change why I fell
You may see me differently now
But I hope you understand me somehow

May I mend your broken heart
That it won’t break when we part
So that all you would feel is longing
That I will always share the feeling

Don’t think that I left you behind
You will always be one of a kind
I’ll always have you with me
I’ll never forget what we used to be

But I can’t continue fooling reality
We can’t keep hiding things for eternity
I have to find my personal pair
One I can be with and would not compare

You know for a fact that we’re not meant to be
Please let’s make each other free
Letting go will be a harsh difficulty
But it’s the best for us, really

Love wasn’t the relationship for us
We were such in a hurry and rush
I still feel we’re connected in a way
But only as a friend I can stay

So I have to say goodbye to you
Because life says we have to be true
I can’t keep deceiving my unconsciousness
Because then, I’ll never achieve true happiness

*Trust me, reader. Freedom is beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you wanna say? :)