Thursday 5 May 2011

About the Phiremaker.

            Haha. It took me ten posts to finally get interested in creating an "About Me" entry. I got so interested in writing and now, it's longer than it should be. : ) Here it goes:

            Hi! The name is Miss Hanna Thea. Hanna comes from the bible which means “a gift from God”, which is what I think I am, most of the time. I come from the province of Princess Urduja and I speak Filipino, English, Pangasinense/Pangalatok, some Sarcasm and a bit of Profanity. I’m not so sure how to describe myself because sometimes I’m not even sure of myself at all. I would describe myself with the basic things that are pretty obvious already but I can hardly be accurate when it comes to a deep level.

            I celebrate my life on the 1st of September and I’ve always been proud of this day. My birthstone is the blue Sapphire, the inspiration to the blog. **Phireworks** My zodiac sign says I am kind and sympathetic but like to criticize and point out people’s mistakes, which I do admit. I can be fun to be around, but I can be very secretive at times. I always want to keep myself hidden so I wouldn’t end up getting hurt or being meddled with. **Less interaction, less confusion, less heartaches.**

            I tend to bottle up my feelings in front of many people and release all the hurt into creations such as graphics, photos, poems, essays, and other stuff that I make. I hardly show my true emotions; I express all that I feel into all my work. This makes my creations very personal and unique, I think. I have good memory when it comes to little details.

            I love a wide array of things. I listen to different songs; I listen to any song that truly speaks to me and defines my feelings at the time. I read books here and there. I’ve read and loved the Twilight series. I love pillows! I enjoy a lot of food, too! ~Which probably explains the body that I have? Haha. I do my work well and I’m very confident; but sometimes, I get too confident that I don’t do work anymore (sadly). But, I’m often able to motivate my own self. A lot of quotes inspire me. I read them and share them on twitter and plurk.

            I want people to know me through my words and through what I explain, not with the things I do and the mistakes I make. I want to be an Oncologist someday, to save those little girls from a life that I lived. I want to be, most of all, an inspiration to those who are deciding to break apart instead of growing beautifully although painfully.~

            Gosh. I have so much more to say about what I want, what I like, what I feel, and all that, but if I continue writing, I would not be able to do all these wonderful things I waste my time on. (Smiling.) Okay. Bye for now. Thanks for reading anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you wanna say? :)