Sunday 24 April 2011

Crazy little poems I make

   So, you may have heard of the movie Crazy Little Thing Called Love; well, I was inspired :)). I have these poems in my computer that I have written at least 6 months ago or so. It was a silly time when I had to deal with so much crap and drama because of love and friendship.

    Many people experience love, the kind of love that fills you with kilig vibes, makes you skip your meals and leaves you smiling in your sleep even when the day wasn’t so perfect. It was also that kind of love, along with the drama and separation that came with it, that inspired me to write these poems that are a product of my emotions.

    I haven’t fallen deeply in love yet, but the kind of love I experienced was one that shook my little world. I was young and there were many times that I did not have a clue on what to do. It was every bit how people who got their hearts broken described it. But, the good things that came out of it were life lessons, a stronger heart, experience and a series of poems.

    I think my poems say a lot. I think they describe deep emotions that only erupt when you reach the peak of that crazy thing called Love. And to be honest, love is truly one heck of a ride, so you have to hold on or you’d be taken away by it.

    I shall be posting my poems one by one. Tell me what you think, thanks. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you wanna say? :)