Monday 25 April 2011

I am sad and broken-hearted

     There are those moments in your life that you don't expect to arrive or to happen. Sometimes, you don't even know they happen until you turn around and realize that everything else has changed with them. It sucks. So, so bad. Especially when that sort of things that happen in your life are completely irreversible.

     The most heart-breaking moment happened to me for the second time. I cried my eyes out when it first happened two years ago in an accident. Yesterday, my external hard drive decided to give up on me again. I almost broke down to tears, but maybe because I've experienced it before I didn't and I just sulked in the corner trying to figure out what I did wrong this time.

     I did not even drop the thing. I did not throw it. I did not open it up. I did not tamper with it. I did not meddle with it in whatsoever way. I am deeply in love with my external HD. I would not do anything to destroy it or break it. Three years worth of files including music, photos, videos, and documents are inside that hard drive and just to lose them in an instant makes me want do die with it. It was like those three years were taken from me and they might not come back.

     The first time this happened to me, I know it was my fault. I accidentally dropped it and thus the pressure killed the poor thing. I cried for hours when that happened and I remember people staring at me and wondering what had happened. That night, I felt so empty. I had more than eight gigabytes of photos and a few more gig of other documents and music. It was really tear-jerking and heart-crushing. I did not know what to do. It was a tragedy.

     Now, since I know that it was not of my misuse that the external drive crashed, we're bringing it to where we bought it so that we could be helped in fixing it and/or to get my data recovered. I want those data back and I don't really care right now whether it's going to be expensive or not. I just need them back. BADLY. Oh please, God, help me.

     To whoever is reading this, will you please pray for me? Thank you soo much. K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you wanna say? :)