Saturday 25 June 2011

Letters to Juliet

"..the truth is.. I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you.." --Charlie, Letters To Juliet <3


LOVE STORIES. It’s been a while since I watched movies about true love. And now, I watched Letters to Juliet. A real wow. I still wonder why and how women believe in true love. Why do they seek such things they aren’t sure even exists?


Sometimes, it can just be truly painful to wait around and see couples enjoying their love for each other while you watch in the background and wonder, "wherefore art thou, Romeo?"


I don’t think I’ve experienced such kind of love as in the movie, but maybe one day I will. I hope. I’d want to meet my Romeo, but I’m too young and I want to be prepared when I meet him. I want to be the Juliet he has been dreaming of and hoping for. :))




***
Speaking of love, kachat ko si Mr.Smiley kanina.
Haven't seen him in six days. Missing him already. haha.
Adik-adik lang. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you wanna say? :)