Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Lesson from Econ

As I was doing Econ homework last night, a quote grabbed me: “Decisions have opportunity costs because choosing one thing in a world of scarcity means giving up something else.”

Okay. So, uhm, I bumped or maybe, crashed into somebody a few months ago. Let me just shorten it to "Nagkabastusan." And there, a fire was ignited.

Days and days passed and I forgot about it and let it go. I didn’t even care anymore. I just shrugged it off.

BUT HE DIDN’T.

Until now, he drops these little hints that he hates me or doesn’t want me around and how I am disrespectful and so on… I thought he was noble and RELIGIOUS enough to let it pass. But, I guess he isn’t.

I hate this. I hate it when people have so much pride in them that they won’t forgive others. Akala mo naman kung sino silang magaling, ah?

Okay, so the connection with the quote is that I will not bother settling the problem now. Not yet. I’m too busy. I already have enough schoolwork to be stressful about and I don’t need an arrogant person like him getting in the way. I will give up fixing things with him so that I can be prepared and ready for other school problems that will be coming. God will give me the strength to approach him when He will. But, right now I have my studies to focus on.

There will be a time that I will realize I have to fix it already. But, that isn’t now. I don’t care and I don’t want to care if he hates me. I’m already trying to be better; I just hope he realizes that and not be blinded by his first impression, his pride, and the rumors he knows about me.

Besides, he might change his mind sooner or later so I'm saving myself the trouble and wait for God to do his magic tricks. :)

HUH. WHY IS IT THAT AFTER I JUMP OVER AN OBSTACLE, ANOTHER ONE POPS UP. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you wanna say? :)